Jan 282013
 

Discovering an old cultural landscape again: The Neumark, the eastern part of the Prussian Province of Brandenburg, that belonged to Poland after 1945 and received the name “Ziemia Lubuska” (Lubusz Land). This region has never obtained an established role in the german or polish commemoration after 1945, beeing less prominent than Silesia or Pomerania.

German and polish authors present in “Almanach Terra Transoderana” the diverse history of the western polish voivodship “Lubusz Land” for the first time to a larger audience – and invite to exploring aswell.

Purchase

Print Friendly